Bridge that painful payday gap with Clearpay. Shop, wear & love it now but pay later in 4 interest free payments. *Minimum order value of £10 applies.
Follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Pop your must-have pieces into your basket and head to checkout as usual.
Select Clearpay as your payment option for eligible orders over £10.
You just need to be at least 18, be a UK resident and have a UK debit or credit card.
2. Complete checkout in a flash and you'll receive an instant application decision.
3. Pay in 4 Automatic Instalments every two weeks, taken automatically and with no additional fees* when paid on time.
Once accepted you can log in to your Clearpay account and view orders, make payments and manage your account details here.
- WHAT IS CLEARPAY?
- Clearpay is an easy payment service that allows customers to make purchases instantly and then pay for them in 4 Automatic Instalments every 2 weeks, without any interest.
- HOW DO I USE CLEARPAY?
- Check out as normal. At checkout, then choose the Clearpay payment method. You will then be directed to the Clearpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa/Mastercard). If you’ve used Clearpay before then you just need to log into your account. Then complete your order and it’s that easy. Please note, that all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Clearpay and that the basket total is over £10.
- WHERE CAN I USE CLEARPAY?
- Clearpay can only be used on purchases made on forluxesake.co.uk
- CAN I USE CLEARPAY IF I’M AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER?
- Unfortunately, Clearpay is only available to customers with a UK billing address. Customers with an international billing address will therefore not be able to create a Clearpay account.
- HOW DOES THE CLEARPAY PAYMENT SCHEDULE WORK?
- Clearpay customers always have to make their first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining 3 payments are taken automatically every 2 weeks from your selected payment method. If you would like to make additional payments before they are due then you can log into your Clearpay account and make your payments early. Clearpay will then adjust the amount outstanding accordingly. You can log into your Clearpay account at anytime to view your payment schedule or to make an early payment.
- WHAT IF I CANT PAY A CLEARPAY INSTALMENT?
- A late payment fee of £6 will be charged to your account if funds are not available when the automatic payment is due. An additional £6 fee will then be charged if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order. Please see Clearpay Payment Purchase Agreement here.
- WHEN WILL MY ITEMS BE DELIVERED IF I USE CLEARPAY?
- Clearpay orders are delivered within our standard delivery timeframes like any normal order from us. Visit our Delivery page here for more information.
- IS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH I CAN SPEND ON A SINGLE CLEARPAY TRANSACTION?
- Yes, your basket value must be over £10 to use Clearpay. Please see here for more information.
- CAN I USE ANOTHER FORM OF PAYMENT WITH CLEARPAY?
- Yes, you can also use a discount code with Clearpay to pay for your purchase as long as the basket value is over £10.
- HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH CLEARPAY?
- Clearpay returns will follow our standard returns process. Please see here for more information.
- WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CLEARPAY?